Sunday, January 20, 2008

Of Purpose and Reason

Ok, so in case you stumbled on this page by complete accident or by passing through an unidentified purple wormhole that smells like cheetos during a tachyon storm and popped up on the interweb by mistake on this glorious representation of how human beings like to say their minds even if no one cares, and post it blantly where everyone can see it, THIS IS A BLOG.

Now why would I endorse blogging the reason is simple, I am taking a course about the history and theory of digital art and we are required to blog about certain articles for grades, also it was about time I shared some input to the world.

Now that we got those introductions out of the way let's get down to business My name is Marwan Imam and from now on you shall know me as The Warman (which is a clever anagram of my first name, genius I know I get that allot) and This is The Warman's Mind.

2 comments:

Belthasar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Belthasar said...

Hmm....aside from the irony of a post being called 'of purpose and reason' by the most random and unfocused guy I've ever known (and will ever know, I'm sure), I am quite intrigued by what this blog has to offer. Hopefully my dear blogger friend doesn't agonize us with sparse updates, I know I do with my own unrelated blog.


Now, why do my clothes reek of cheetos?




P.S: He is neither random or unfocused, I just love to antagonize him in order to hear him bitch about it =D....I'm the guy he calls his best friend in Egypt.